SEMA Action Network (SAN): IGNITED WE STAND!
• 6th Annual Collector Car Appreciation Day to be Celebrated July 10, 2015
• Minnesota Bills to Increase Fees for Fuel Efficient Vehicles / Tax Cars for Miles Traveled Die as Legislature Adjourns
• Vermont Bill to Penalize Some Aftermarket Exhaust Systems Dies as Legislature Adjourns
• Missouri Bills to Provide for Single License Plate Die as Legislature Adjourns
• Missouri Bill to Tax Cars for Miles Traveled Dies as Legislature Adjourns
• Vermont Bill to Provide Titles for Exempted Vehicles Approved by Legislature; Sent to Governor
• New Jersey Bill to Provide Window Stickers for Vehicles Exempt From Inspection Approved by Committee
• Second Hearing Scheduled for Ohio Bill to Provide for Single License Plate
• Federal Legislation Would Prevent Over-Regulation of Recreational Off-Highway Vehicles
>> READ MORE ALERTS
The future of our prized cars and trucks is being threatened! Add your voice to our growing U.S. and Canadian forces united to advance our automotive freedoms. SAN members defend the hobby by responding to timely e-mail updates on vehicle-related legislation and regulations. No fees. No SPAM. No obligations. Great strength comes with great numbers. Can we count on you to help preserve the classics of today and tomorrow?
GET INVOLVED TODAY: