SEMA Action Network (SAN): IGNITED WE STAND!
• 6th Annual Collector Car Appreciation Day to be Celebrated July 10, 2015
• Hawaii Bill to Eliminate Ethanol in Gasoline Favorably Amended by Conference Committee
• New York Bill to Provide Single Plate Option for Motor Vehicles to be Considered on May 5, 2015
• Maine Bill to Amend Prohibition on Ethanol Blended Gasoline Not Approved
• Washington State Bill to Provide for Single License Plate Dies as Legislature Adjourns
• North Dakota Bill Regarding Vehicle Modifications Signed Into Law
• Vermont Bill to Provide Titles for Exempted Vehicles Amended and Approved by House; Sent to Senate for Concurrence
• Tennessee Legislature Adjourns Without Approving Bill to Exempt Newer Cars From Emissions Inspection
• Idaho Bill to Increase Registration Fees Signed Into Law
• Maryland Bill to Allow Single License Plate for Hobby Cars Goes To Governor
• Maryland Bills to Increase Age Requirement for Historic Vehicles Dies as Legislature Adjourns
• Nevada Bill to Restrict Classic Vehicle Registration Approved by Committee; Moves to Full Assembly
>> READ MORE ALERTS
The future of our prized cars and trucks is being threatened! Add your voice to our growing U.S. and Canadian forces united to advance our automotive freedoms. SAN members defend the hobby by responding to timely e-mail updates on vehicle-related legislation and regulations. No fees. No SPAM. No obligations. Great strength comes with great numbers. Can we count on you to help preserve the classics of today and tomorrow?
GET INVOLVED TODAY: