SEMA Action Network (SAN): IGNITED WE STAND!
• 6th Annual Collector Car Appreciation Day to be Celebrated July 10, 2015
• New Jersey Bill to Provide Window Stickers for Vehicles Exempt From Inspection to be Considered on May 11, 2015
• Hawaii Bill to Eliminate Ethanol in Gasoline Approved; Sent to Governor
• Florida Bills Requiring Program to Tax Cars for Miles Traveled Die as Legislature Adjourns
• Maryland Bill to Allow Single License Plate for Hobby Cars Signed Into Law
• Maine Bill to Amend Prohibition on Ethanol Blended Gasoline Not Approved
• Washington State Bill to Provide for Single License Plate Dies as Legislature Adjourns
• North Dakota Bill Regarding Vehicle Modifications Signed Into Law
>> READ MORE ALERTS
The future of our prized cars and trucks is being threatened! Add your voice to our growing U.S. and Canadian forces united to advance our automotive freedoms. SAN members defend the hobby by responding to timely e-mail updates on vehicle-related legislation and regulations. No fees. No SPAM. No obligations. Great strength comes with great numbers. Can we count on you to help preserve the classics of today and tomorrow?
GET INVOLVED TODAY: