SEMA Action Network (SAN): IGNITED WE STAND!
• SAN SECURES U.S. SENATE RESOLUTION DESIGNATING JULY 10th AS “COLLECTOR CAR APPRECIATION DAY”
• Pennsylvania Bill to Eliminate Ethanol Requirement in Gasoline Approved by Committee; Moves to House Floor
• Michigan Bill Increases First Registration Fees by $100
• Michigan Considers Implementing Road User Fee
• Provinces of New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Prince Edward Island and Saskatchewan Proclaim July 2015 as “AUTOMOTIVE HERITAGE MONTH”
• Oregon Bill to Eliminate Ethanol Requirement in Gasoline Dies as Legislature Adjourns
• Oregon Bill to Create Mandatory Car Tax for Miles Traveled Dies as Legislature Adjourns
>> READ MORE ALERTS
The future of our prized cars and trucks is being threatened! Add your voice to our growing U.S. and Canadian forces united to advance our automotive freedoms. SAN members defend the hobby by responding to timely e-mail updates on vehicle-related legislation and regulations. No fees. No SPAM. No obligations. Great strength comes with great numbers. Can we count on you to help preserve the classics of today and tomorrow?
GET INVOLVED TODAY: