SEMA Action Network (SAN): IGNITED WE STAND!
• 6th Annual Collector Car Appreciation Day to be Celebrated July 10, 2015
• U.S. Congress Introduces Bill to Reform Ethanol Mandate
• Texas Bill to Eliminate Ethanol in Gasoline Dies as Legislature Adjourns
• Connecticut Bill to Require Warranty Disclosure Goes to Governor
• Texas Bill to Tax Cars for Miles Traveled Dies as Legislature Adjourns
• Nevada Bill to Restrict Hobby Car Registration Approved by Legislature; Moves to Governor
• Minnesota Bills to Increase Fees for Fuel Efficient Vehicles / Tax Cars for Miles Traveled Die as Legislature Adjourns
• Vermont Bill to Penalize Some Aftermarket Exhaust Systems Dies as Legislature Adjourns
>> READ MORE ALERTS
The future of our prized cars and trucks is being threatened! Add your voice to our growing U.S. and Canadian forces united to advance our automotive freedoms. SAN members defend the hobby by responding to timely e-mail updates on vehicle-related legislation and regulations. No fees. No SPAM. No obligations. Great strength comes with great numbers. Can we count on you to help preserve the classics of today and tomorrow?
GET INVOLVED TODAY: