SEMA Action Network (SAN): IGNITED WE STAND!
• 6th Annual Collector Car Appreciation Day to be Celebrated July 10, 2015
• New Hampshire Bill to Include Older Trucks as Antiques Approved by Senate Committee; Moves to Full Senate
• California Introduces Legislation to Allow Certain Vehicles to Pay Fee Instead of Passing Smog Test
• Nevada Bill to Restrict Classic Vehicle Registration Still Pending
• Province of British Columbia Proclaims July 11, 2015 as “COLLECTOR CAR APPRECIATION DAY”
• North Dakota Bill to Restrict Vehicle Modifications Favorably Amended and Approved by House; Moves Back to the Senate
• Florida Subcommittee Deletes Provision Requiring Creation of Program to Tax Cars for Miles Traveled; Senate Bill Still Alive
• Tennessee Bill to Exempt Newer Cars From Emissions Inspection Approved by Second Committee With Favorable Amendment
• Maryland House Bill to Increase Age Requirement for Historic Vehicle Registration Moves to Senate (ACT NOW!)
• New Mexico Bill to Ease Titling and Registration of Replica Cars Dies as Legislature Adjourns
• Arkansas Bill to Create Pilot Program to Tax Cars for Miles Traveled Withdrawn by Sponsor
• Amended Maryland Bill to Allow Single License Plate for Certain Historic Cars Approved by House; Moves to Senate
>> READ MORE ALERTS
The future of our prized cars and trucks is being threatened! Add your voice to our growing U.S. and Canadian forces united to advance our automotive freedoms. SAN members defend the hobby by responding to timely e-mail updates on vehicle-related legislation and regulations. No fees. No SPAM. No obligations. Great strength comes with great numbers. Can we count on you to help preserve the classics of today and tomorrow?
GET INVOLVED TODAY: