SEMA Action Network (SAN): IGNITED WE STAND!
• 6th Annual Collector Car Appreciation Day to be Celebrated July 10, 2015
• Maine Bill Would Lessen Obstacles to Prohibiting Ethanol Blended Gasoline
• Florida Bill to Create Pilot Program to Tax Cars for Miles Traveled to be Considered on Thursday, March 5, 2015
• Nebraska Bill to Provide Single License Plate for Certain Motor Vehicles Approved by Committee; Moves to Vote by All Members
• New Mexico Bill to Ease Titling and Registration of Replica Cars to be Considered by Committee on March 5, 2015
• Wyoming Bill to Provide Single License Plate Signed Into Law
• West Virginia Bill Sets Limit on Property Taxes Paid on Antique Motor Vehicles
• New Mexico Introduces Bill to Ease Titling and Registration of Replica Cars
• Legislation Would Limit President’s Power to Designate National Monuments
• Federal Legislation Would Require Study of Recreational Off-Highway Vehicle Rule
>> READ MORE ALERTS
The future of our prized cars and trucks is being threatened! Add your voice to our growing U.S. and Canadian forces united to advance our automotive freedoms. SAN members defend the hobby by responding to timely e-mail updates on vehicle-related legislation and regulations. No fees. No SPAM. No obligations. Great strength comes with great numbers. Can we count on you to help preserve the classics of today and tomorrow?
GET INVOLVED TODAY: