SEMA Action Network (SAN): IGNITED WE STAND!
• 5th Annual “COLLECTOR CAR APPRECIATION DAY” to be Celebrated July 11, 2014
• New York Bill to Provide Single Plate Option for Motor Vehicles to be Considered on Tues., April 29
• Rhode Island Bill to Allow Year of Manufacture License Plates to be Considered on Thurs., May 1
• New Hampshire Bill to Prohibit Ethanol Blended Gasoline at Levels Greater Than 10% to be Considered on Tuesday, April 29
• Kentucky Bill to Assess Motor Vehicles for Property Tax Dies as Legislature Adjourns
• Louisiana Bill to Recognize “COLLECTOR CAR APPRECIATION WEEKEND” Approved by Committee; Moves to Senate Floor
• Arizona Bill to Exempt Vehicles 40-Years Old and Older From Emissions Inspections Dead for the Year
• Bill Introduced in U.S. House of Representatives to Stop Sale of E15 Gas Pending Scientific Analysis
>> READ MORE ALERTS
The future of our prized cars and trucks is being threatened! Add your voice to our growing U.S. and Canadian forces united to advance our automotive freedoms. SAN members defend the hobby by responding to timely e-mail updates on vehicle-related legislation and regulations. No fees. No SPAM. No obligations. Great strength comes with great numbers. Can we count on you to help preserve the classics of today and tomorrow?
GET INVOLVED TODAY: