FINAL PUSH—Tell Congress to Pass the RPM Act to Save Our Racecars This Year!
Time is running out—let’s finish the job now! Tell Congress to pass the RPM Act in 2020 and make clear that it is legal to convert street-vehicles into dedicated racecars. Your members of Congress could help enact this critical bill into law as the 2019-2020 legislative session nears a close—however, they need to hear from you right away!
Now more than ever, our message must be heard! Don’t wait—even if you already sent your lawmakers a letter in support of the RPM Act, they need to hear from you again as Congress decides which issues must be addressed in the final weeks of the session.
Signing the letter only takes a moment. Every letter counts!
- According to the EPA, current law does not explicitly allow street vehicles—cars, trucks, and motorcycles—to be converted into racecars.
- The EPA has announced that enforcement against high performance parts—including superchargers, tuners, and exhaust systems—is a top priority for 2020 and beyond.
- The RPM Act removes any doubt that it is legal to modify a motor vehicle for exclusive use on the track.
- The RPM Act must be passed into law in 2020. Even if you are one of the hundreds of thousands of enthusiasts who contacted Congress in the past, this important bill needs your support now!
- Tell the bureaucrats in Washington that racecars are off limits!